At Belmont Assembly of God, we have three essential core values that help us stay focused on our mission and ministry, which are as follows:
Cultivation of God's Glory
- we seek to glorify God in all we do; to lift up the name of Jesus Christ through dynamic worship, passionate praying, and relevant strategies (traditions can hinder glorifying God).
1 Cor. 10:31 - " so whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
Cultivation of love
- we seek to express the warmth of God's love.
- will guests feel like they've come home?
- John 13:35 - "by this (loving each other) everyone will know you are my disciples."
- 1 Cor. 13:2 - "if I have not love, I am nothing."
Cultivation of maturity
- we endeavor to share relevant simplified messages that all can understand and apply to their lives.
- we seek to create environments that stimulate toward spiritual maturity.
- Eph. 4:11-13
Cultivate: to promote the development or growth of.